Can I purchase Circuit Cubes in stores? Circuit Cubes Kits [ Whacky Wheels, Bright Lights, and Smart Art ] are available from the following retailers:• Target
• Barnes & Noble
• Best Buy
• New York Museum of Modern Art
• San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Are all set supplies included? Yes! Circuit Cube kits include all three Cubes (Battery, Motor, and LED), an instruction manual, and ancillary supplies listed, like markers and batteries when applicable.
What is the best age for Circuit Cubes? While everyone enjoys working with Circuit Cubes, they were developed to engage and entice young makers, ages 8–12. Our instructions are all in pictures — reading not required.
Which set is best for beginners? That's the beauty of Circuit Cubes. Beginners will find success with any of the kits!
Can I buy individual Cubes? Yes, you can find those here.
Can I download more templates? Yes, you can find replacement paper car templates here.
Can I download a new manual? Of course! You can find a download link for each of the kit instruction manuals on their corresponding web pages.
Where do you ship? We ship throughout the United States, Canada, and New Zealand. Email us if you'd like to inquire about shipping to additional countries.
- Don't overcharge. Overcharging can cause the battery to rupture, overheat, catch fire, or even explode.
- Don't damage. An impact that causes a dent or puncture in the battery could result in a dangerous situation. Don't charge a damaged battery. Discard swollen batteries
- Stay nearby. Don't leave a charging battery unattended.
- Store properly. Avoid storing your battery in direct sunlight, in extreme heat or cold, or under heavy objects.
- Allow air. Don't charge near combustible materials.
- Use common sense. Don't open or otherwise tamper with your battery or its power adapter.
You can view our full warranty here.
I purchased Circuit Cubes, but I have questions about getting started or troubleshooting. Please refer to Cube Care.